Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] PPC issues

GnomeMeeting is supposed to work fine on PPC, without endianess issues
or similar.

However, a while ago, a bug was reported to the Debian bug tracker
indicating that it was crashing with ALSA.

That could be an ALSA lib bug (that happens), or a bug in the ALSA
plugin that I wrote. So that would be nice if PPC owners could try
GnomeMeeting on PPC with the ALSA plugin (and not with the OSS one or
with the OSS emulation layer of ALSA)

That's all I know :)