RE:[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] the ffmpeg's problem,help!

hi,
I downloaded vic263 from cvs . If you want to use the gnomemeeting by vich263 ,it must alter some codes in gnomemeeting. You can download vich263 from cvs. ffmpe can't use in gnomeeeting sucessfully. I don't known what happy .Maybe it is the gnomemeeting 's problems .

From: Kenny Lam <fypkenny yahoo com hk>
To: gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org
Subject: RE:[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] the ffmpeg's problem,help!
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:37:27 +0800 (CST)

Hi chentob,

I'm interested in your patch to add the h263 support to openh323. Is
that you can now work with the Netmeeting by using Gnomemeeting an d Vich263????? Could you kindly send me your patch because I want the GM to work with my 3G handset. Thx a lot!

Regards,
Kenny.

Hi,Damien
   First,thank for your help . I have spent much time to add 263 video
coding in GM, but there was a lot of problems in using ffmpeg (vich263 is
suceed). I put a ffmpeg patch in openh323 with the rfc1920.So It can use
ohphone connect with netmeeting by the 263. But when I put ffmpeg's 263
capability in the GM to connect with netmeeting, the video can't send. I
put a log file for you.could you help me?
  I found the log file there is "gnomemeeting H323 Call end reason for
ip$172.18.25.214:33170/14176 set to EndedByLocalUser ", how to look at the
log info,it is seem to not same as openh323's log file? I can't found
"Call
end reason for ..." sentences in gnomemeeting. what problems? thanks!

¤ ©ç¨â´²¡B¿ËªB¤Å¤Í¡B©_¬¥§õºû´µ¦^«H ¦Ü HIT ¹aÁn ¤õ³t¤U¸ü
http://mobile.yahoo.com.hk/