[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] h263's problems in the gnomemeeting!help!

Hi,all
As I konw,people can use vich263 or ffmpeg packets to fit the inner interface of open323 for using 263.So,I was going to take the first packets named vich263 on.It was done successfully.And gnomemeeting and ohphone also use 263 sucessfully. After all,when I used gnomemeeting,the frames of video showd well,although the efficiency was quite low.Mcu,using vich263,can only support three terminals.Once four,the percents of cpu use is 100%.As a result,I wanted to use ffmpeg packets.It was used it in ohphone successfully too ,but When I used gnomemeeting,I found that it is transfering vido frames without coding method of 263! To my opinion,this problem must been caused from gnomemeeting.I have sent the log file of gnomemeeting to you ,I can't find any problems in the log file because any of it from gnomemeeting.could you help me find the problems in the log file?thanks!

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn