[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [POLL]

Hi all,

The new UI is now able to add/edit and remove a contact from any local
EDS addressbook. I'm progressing a bit ;)

However, the menu in the address book window is a pain to maintain (I
have to sensitive/unsensitive things following a contact is selected
here or elsewhere, following we are in a call or not, and so on...).

So I wondered, is that menu really more convenient than a right-click on
an user?

What does the HIG recommend for menus on non top-level windows?

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>