Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] To CVS packagers

Le jeu 08/04/2004 à 15:33, Craig Southeren a écrit :
> That depends on the GK. Both OpenGK and GnuGK support NAT-ted GK.

Thanks for your answer!
Regarding h225, the channel between GM and the gk will thus have to be
constantly kept alive, right?
And how are h245 and RTP sessions handled? If a NATted GM advertises its
h245 listen port as 3000, how will the NAT traversal go? Is this what
the patched openh323 lib do? Does it force GM to output a TCP syn in
order to initialize the NAT tables?

(I hope you won't tell me to read the sources to get accurate answers
:-))
Thanks a lot,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>