Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gnome-vfs support for the static image loading

El jue, 08-04-2004 a las 13:20, +0200, Damien Sandras escribió:

> Mmmh, why do you need to modify vfakeio.cpp so much just to load an
> image one time?

Because i have to load it asynchronously to avoid blocking the UI if the
remote location is slow.

> Isn't it possible to minimize the class variables?
I don't think so..., at least without resorting to g_object_set_data.

> Ps: your new functions do not follow GM's doc style. (see endpoint.h)
Ok, I never get that right. I just tried to follow what already was in
vfakeio.cpp.
In any case, I'd like people testing the code a little before writing
the final patch, that also has to work for "gnome-challenged"
installations.