Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting 1.0.2, GnomeMeeting 2.00 and QT...

Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr> writes:

> > it's plain the future.. Novell is uniting to one desktop together with
> > freedesktop.org and QT is just about to win that race.. GNOME is
> > obsolete .. that's all ;)
>
> Arglh, of course I didn't check the date, and I just made a fool of
> myself on XFCe's mailing list by asking them how they felt about that...
> Thanks guys :-)

  Like me :-) I didn't check the date this morning too and someone
posts an email to our ML that Microsoft is going to buy OpenOffice.org
source code, development tree is forking and Microsoft is going to
continue with OO.org development, but closed source (forgot about
licensing problems now. My first reaction was - I resent this email to
the OO internatialization leader (my friend) with question if he can
comment this email ... I just made a fool of myself too and
I discovered this in a few seconds (of course, after my email was
sent :)

  Do not use computers in the morning when you are sleepy and your
brain is not fully working :)

--
Robert Vojta