[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 1.0.2, GnomeMeeting 2.00 and QT...

Great, this is great news for all of us.
I have started the work for this one *exactly* year ago...
Unfortunatelly I'm quite busy right now, but I can send you a patch to
remove all gtk+ related code.

Let me repeat, I'm very glad you get rid of ugly and old-fashioned GTK+
toolset is.

--
Miguel Rodríguez <migrax terra es>