[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] possible PATCH for the V4L plugin, TESTING&FEEDBACK needed!

Hi Julien

I think that you should check via the ioctl if double-buffering is
permitted by the driver and if it is not, then use the current patch.

But in the case it is available, keep using it.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org