Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Feature Request

Hi Dennis,

actually the address book is already saved in xml-files. Please have a
look at '~/.gconf/apps/gnomemeeing/contacts'.

Thus I could suggest two fast&ugly solutions:
- You could store and export (NFS, Samba, LDAP ..) all needed xml-files
in a central directory on a network server and create appropriate
symlinks in './.gconf/apps/gnomemeeting/contacts/' which point to the
exported files.
- You could write a small Shell- or Perl-Script which does this job. (if
you don't know how to write it I can help you)

There are a lot more solutions, but these two came into my mind at first
;)

Cheers,
Matthias

--
Matthias Redlich <m-redlich t-online de>