Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] pwlib hints

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le jeu 16/10/2003 à 10:43, Dennis Gilmore a écrit :

never mind further testing it was trying to open my video card. i forgot im running 2.6.0 currently and the web cam driver isnt building against it yet. GM was trying to open my tv tuner card which usually works ok

Is Fedora built against 2.6.0 ?

No Fedora should use the 2.4 kernel.

Cheers Johnny

Actually, we know that the TV tunier card driver has changed and that
the hints in PWLib break the 2.6.0 version of the driver.

However, that had been fixed and reported to work here :
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/openh323/pwlib/src/ptlib/unix/video4linux.cxx?r1=1.39&r2=1.40

I think you have to investigate (if you have time) a bit more on this,
or we will receive many complaints when 2.6.0 is released.

(We will anyway, drivers authors have been changing their drivers, that
will break things, and a common solution working for 2.6.0 and 2.4.0 has
to be found, what a pain).