Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Bonobo component

Just some other questions.

I'm not a Bonobo expert (I learnt a bit of Corba when I was young :), so
maybe these are dumb questions.
If these bonobo component exist, might it be possible to export the
GnomeMeeting visualisation windows (local and distant) and the message
bar (where it is written that the call failed, etc) as Bonobo component,
in order to reuse the core of GM in other applications ?

If it's possible I could offer some ressource to code it...

++

yk