Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Some news

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hi all,

sorry for not coming on IRC, but that was my unique chance to code
efficiently. There are big changes again in CVS.

1) The code has been adapted to the latest OpenH323 CVS, but I made a
patch that Craig has to commit. I'll send a mail when it is done.

2) The Moving logo is now a plugin. So you have 2 video plugins (at
least) : V4L and MovingLogo. The V4L plugin will detect /dev/video* as
devices, and the MovingLogo plugin has 2 devices : MovingLogo and
StaticPicture (not functionnal, but will be the old "send this pic"
feature).

3) The user chan choose to transmit the MovingLogo by selecting the
MovingLogo device and plugin.

4) If opening the V4L device fails, the settings will be kept, but GM
will automatically open the MovingLogo device with the MovingLogo
plugin. The prefs will stay with V4L as plugin and the failed device as
defaults.

5) I fixed the bug discovered by Johnny. Johnny, excellent job!

6) I fixed another bug I discovered : when closing the druid using the
window manager, the current settings are ignored like with Cancel and
not applied.

7) I upgraded autogen.sh

Are 3) and 4) intuitive enough?

Sounds good, I guess I have to wait until the patch is in
OpenH323 CVS before building anything.

Cheers Johnny