[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Full screen.

Hi

Today I and a friend got into a small problem with full screen mode and
GM.

It was like this under the call so did he chnage to full screen, but then he had an old graphics card that I guess was not good enough to support full screen together with SDL. So the screen went black and the "Esc" button did not bring it back to normal size for some reason.
But the call was still on and we could talk.

So then he had to do an "Ctrl-Alt-Backspace" to get out of the
full screen trap. But then the next time I called him so did GM
remember the full screen mode and when he received the call so did
GM go into full screen mode again. So there was no way to get
GM out of this full screen mode except bye running the
gconf-editor because the settings for the full screen mode was grayed out if one is not in a call.

So I suggest that it should be possible somewhere to
enable/disable the full screen mode without using the
preview button or the need to make a call.

(Perhaps I have missed this setting somewhere?)

Thanks!

Cheers Johnny