Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About the keys migration

Le dim 16/11/2003 à 22:51, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> ---
> How do I purge old unused gconf keys from the DB?
>
> 1) save your contacts :
> gconftool-2 ...
>
> 2) what I explained in the other mail
> ---
>
> Please somebody write this ;)

Somebody with a good knowledge of scripts could even enhance
gnomemeeting-config-tool so that it supports the --safe-clean option :
--safe-clean would remove all keys except the contacts.

Kilian, want to do this?

> Why not migrating keys? It is long, boring, error-prone and we are not
> at 1.00 yet, so people using GM know it is an unstable version subject
> to change.
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org