Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] current cvs plugin status

On jeu, 2003-11-13 at 13:04, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Just wanting to clarify  that the plugins for pwlib are all in cvs right now.

As far as I know, the pwlib cvs has a plugin manager, a set of macros
for sound plugins, functions to use it, and probably the oss plugin
works. No alsa, no v4l and no avc yet.

I have written a set of macros for videoinput plugins, functions to use
them, and I'm trying to work on making sure alsa, v4l and avc build and
run correctly. It is (way) too early to try to package that for testers.

Cordially,