Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Manual

Hello Thierry,

thanks a lot for your offer!

I would say that about 1/3 of the manual has been written so far. (Only
written, the grammar hasn't been corrected yet, for instace - still a
lot of things to do)

At the moment I am too busy to finish the manual alone, thus it is very
nice that you want to help. Until now only two person have really
contributed. (thanks Rob && Kilian! What about the others !?)

Contributing to the manual is very easy because we use a wiki which can
be found at http://wiki.seconix.com . To contribute you have to log in
with "SurnameLastname" as username. (no password needed) Then you can
edit existing documents and create new ones.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact
me privately. (mailto:m-redlich t-online de)

Thanks in advance

Matthias