[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] OpenH323 CVS compatibility

Hello to all,

I just completed the changes to make GM work again with OpenH323 CVS.
The code is still uncommented and unclear, but it is a first step so
that you can test. You need OpenH323 from CVS of course.

I have also changed the SDL code, instead of using YUV and converting
RGB to YUV, I'm using pure RGB with interpolation. It should be faster,
smoother, and it should now also work on all setups (I know people with
RedHat had problems with YUV Overlays). It would be nice if you could
test. Make sure that your XFree is able to switch to 640x480.

Please report me success or failure of your tests.

Thanks,
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>