Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] General History

Le mer 12/03/2003 à 17:42, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> A few versions ago, the General History was moved out of the control in
> a separate window. I noticed that I'm used to this History and that I
> don't like having it in a separate window. Having it in the control
> panel would be more convenient.
>
> Are there any other persons here thinking like me or prefering to keep
> it in a separate window?
i personnaly prefer to have it in a separate window. if i want to see
some details i oopen it but most of the time it stays closed. and
usually when i want to see details the window is resized to a whole
height of screen , i guess that couldn't be possible if the "history
window" was a tab in the control panel, to embrace a lots of
informations and not just some line that i have to scroll.

my 2¢.

Fabrice