Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] General History

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 17:42, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few versions ago, the General History was moved out of the control in
> a separate window. I noticed that I'm used to this History and that I
> don't like having it in a separate window. Having it in the control
> panel would be more convenient.
>
> Are there any other persons here thinking like me or prefering to keep
> it in a separate window?

Hum.... I don't miss much this feature in the main window, but I do like
to take a look at it time to time... so a separate window for me is ok.

Anyway, would it be too much work to let the user specify on the
preferences which "tabs" would he/she like to be displayed in the main
window? I think there was someone asking for something like this not so
long ago... but I didn't read the thread, sorry... maybe you already
answered to this question...

/Josep