Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Something easy to test

Le jeu 06/03/2003 à 00:25, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> This only applies to people behind NAT registering to ILS (Fabrice,
> matti, Snark + others)
>
> --
> Hi all,
>
> When you register to ILS, GnomeMeeting automatically updates the IP in
> the IP Translation field to the IP address registered to ils.seconix.com
>
> I have a test for those of you using IP Translation who are behind a NAT
> gateway. Somebody reported me today that his GnomeMeeting was reporting
> the wrong IP. GnomeMeeting was displaying his private IP and not the
> real IP in the IP translation field. I don't understand how it can
> happen.
>
> Is any of you having the same problem?
oops saw the message two or three times saying don't forget to answer
and i was going to bed without answering... :/
so i tested with the GM (snapshot from the 27th of Feb) i have installed
on my PC and it displays the right public IP both in the prefs in
section IP translation and in ILS browser.
i will have some more time to test with a 0.96.0 tarball and with latest
snapshot as well tomorrow.(erm today...but after my night :P )

Fabrice

--
ALPHONSO Fabrice <fabrice alphonso dyndns org>