Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The GnomeMeeting Team

I reject my pseudo-nomination as HIG maintainer. For two reasons:
i) I never read the whole HIG.
ii) I do not have enough time. (This being the real reason).

As always, I can help here and there doing little fixes and so on, but
it would be a disfavour to the GnomeMeeting project having me as the
responsible person for one of the project areas.

So, to put it clear, I can help in any technical area you want, and I'll
happily do anything required, but you can't count on me as a a
maintainer. Sorry.