Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sort in calls history

Hi Hakon,
> >> * I'd like the ability to sort in the calls history, by clicking on
> >> the columns. Is it planned?
>
> >any other sorting but by time doesn't make sense with a history.. i
> >mean, what's to be the automagic to revert to time-based sorting?

-(snip)-
> I didn't understand your last question. Is it a programming term?
> Gui-wise... of course, to go back to time-based sorting, you would
> just click on the date column.

ok, i guess you made some valuable points about filters and sorting
schemes.. the question i rose was based upon the idea the list would
need to auto-revert to the default sorting (ie. when the next call comes
in).. so the question was what is the trigger to remove all applied
filters/sortings automatically, if ever.

nevertheless this is an issue damien has to decide what is being
included and what isn't..

> By the way - I would like to calls history to be saved across
> sessions. Would that make sense? At least it could be an option.

i guess it would make sense, and even more to save the total time used
(in the about box)..

what i find much more distracting though is the non-visible feedback
about missed calls.. i'd like some icon-change or whatever ticker
showing my missed calls.. maybe they should even be the first tab,
before received and given (that's the order in my mobile's menu btw.)

would be nice if that'd come with a number counter as applet (like a 2
digit display of missed calls in LED-design)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian