Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sort in calls history

Hi Hakon,

> Here is some small feedback on the 0.98 release.
>
> * I'd like the ability to sort in the calls history, by clicking on
> the columns. Is it planned?

any other sorting but by time doesn't make sense with a history.. i
mean, what's to be the automagic to revert to time-based sorting?

> * That little button in the text chat area, what does it do? A tooltip
> would be nice, as there is already tooltips for other buttons.
it does clear the text chat area.. but that tooltip shall be easy to
do.. ;)

thanks for the feedback =)

--
Best regards,