Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS problems?

PUYDT Julien wrote:
Le jeu 19/06/2003 à 12:17, Damien Sandras a écrit :

I meant "tested *calls* with the CVS version of"

I just launched an openmcu with audio-loopback, then called it (using
the gnomemeeting-cvs debian package 20030619).

I don't see any problem other than the expected Larsen effect...

Perhaps being more specific about the problem would help test
effectively...

HI

Somhove so dose GM poppup this message, when I do a call or when I recive a call like in this screenshot:
http://av8.netikka.fi/~johnny/invalid-parameter.png

I will try to reboot later today to see if it helps.
Restarting GM dose not help.

Cheers Johnny