Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll: Is GnomeMeeting ready for 1.00

Hi

Ok I have NM version 3.01 build 4.4.3396 but I am still investigating.
It seems to be ok with large picture here but not with small picture.

Can you try with sending large picture as well?

I am using the latest CVS version of Gnomemeeting if you use Redhat
then you can donwload that version form here: http://av8.netikka.fi/~johnny/

There are also debian packages avalible...

Cheers Johnny

Kilian Krause wrote:
Hi Kenneth,

Now I have tested between GM <-> NM in windows 98, and it did work about 45 minutes without any problems. And I did send a large picture and I had set set the max video bandwith to 100KB/s so there was quiet a lot of traffic. It did stop after 45 min becouse I got the BLUE SCREEN in windows but thats normal I guess :)

if you could just short brief me on your setup and settings used, i'm
willing to do some testcases here too.. just name me, what NM version,
what GM settings etc. you use..

thanks for helping GM going 1.00 ;)