Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Poll: Is GnomeMeeting ready for 1.00

Hello,

Just to mention a little bug that occurs with GnomeMeeting 0.96 and I'm
wondering if it was corrected in newer releases.
It concerns firewire support. When the DV Cam has not been powered up,
GnomeMeeting cannot start, it seems waiting on the camera to be powered up.
Instead of that behavior, wouln't be better to start GnomeMeeting and display
a message like "No Camera on the Firewire bus detected" and detects afert the
launch of GM if a camera is present on the bus ?

Thanks in advance,

++

yk

On 11 Jun 2003 23:55:17 +0200, Damien Sandras wrote