Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS, DNS problem

Well I can confirm that everything is broken in OpenH323 CVS again. I
mailed them.

Apparently, even something stupid like doesn't work
anymore. Their URL parsing is completely broken.

I mailed them, we'll see how long they take to answer. Until then, I
suggest you to stay with an older CVS.