Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] openh323 and pwlib debian package

Hi Yann,

> The actual maintainer of openh323 and pwlib debian package made it orphaned, see :
> http://bugs.debian.org/200473
> http://bugs.debian.org/200472
>
> As there's already some debian packages on seconix, maybe there's a volunteer
> here :)

i'm trying to contact manty to tell me the neccessary steps to take them
over, but it'll take some time to get everything rolling (including me
getting used to buildd and getting all needed accounts).. so don't
expect it in the near future. but we will have new official packages
someday, that's for sure ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian