Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 2 birthdays today

Make that three birthdays! I was hoping my wife would finish updating
the gnomemeeting documentation on my behalf for my birthday as she used
to be a technical writer, but alas all I got was breakfast in bed.

I guess I'll have to pull my finger out and have another crack at it.

Rob.

--
Rob Giltrap <rob ubietygroup com>