Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The GnomeMeeting Team

Le mar 01/07/2003 ā 10:19, Alexandre Aractingi a écrit :
> Hi,
> I don't know if it's relevant or not, but I can test interop with other
> H323 compliant vendors as new releases come out. I guess this would have
> to be in the section maintained by Johnny Ström, Kilian Krause and
> Matthias Marks. Let me know if you're interested,

Hello Alex,

I'm happy that you proposed to fullfil this task. I will add you to the
list. Interoperation with other H.323 devices and advanced features
testing is something that only you can do with all your hardware.

Thanks!
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org