Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Urgent help

Le mer 08/01/2003 à 12:22, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> We are in a rush to prepare the GnomeMeeting release, I will explain you
> later why.

Sounds bad. "rush" makes me shiver...

> * video and sound work with Netmeeting (Snark, can we have your brother
> again??)

Well, I guess yes. But may I use the debian unstable+gnomemeeting.org
-cvs packages, or do I have to make it from the links you gave? If from
the links, I'm sure rushing is impossible: I don't have much free time
this days...

> * please make a lot of tests, thanks.

I even test things I disagree with...