[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS changes

Hi all,

There were a few CVS changes in the last evenings. We are going to a
0.96.1 release. Developers please don't commit to CVS.

I don't plan to ask to translators to update the translations, or Ill
give a very short time.

Here is what changed and what you have to test :

- Speakerphone mode on Quicknet card is now automatic. It is
automatically enabled when doing calls and stopping them.
QUICKNET users, please try calls with the POTS and with the
speakerphone.

- ILS registering was freezing the main GUI for a short time when
registering, it has been fixed. It was crashing GM sometimes when GM was
not already running and called with gnomemeeting -c callto://IP.
Please TEST that.

- When your video preview was not working and that you received a call,
then GM was freezing a few seconds when you clicked on "Connect" during
the time the video starts. It has been fixed. Please TEST that.

- The strcasecmp compilation problem has been fixed. Please TEST.

- Please let it run the whole night to see if my ILS changes didn't
break anything. Thanks.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>