Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP and GnomeMeeting - please comment

sön 2003-02-23 klockan 15.22 skrev Damien Sandras:
> > Yeah, this is very sad. Reinventing the wheel, NIH syndrome and all
> > that. :-(
>
> Just curious, can you elaborate a bit more? Im curious about the NIH
> syndrome and the reinventing the wheel.

Just to clarify the issue, a large part of what I had in mind with
"reinventing the wheel" and "NiH syndrome" is demonstrated by the recent
manuals thread, where some posters seem to be treating the issue as had
no piece of GNOME software documentation ever been written before and
thus that existing GNOME documentation, existing GNOME documentation
guidelines and help from existing GNOME docs people can safely be
ignored.

But you're not responsible for the manual effort and I was wrong in
directly or indirectly attributing that to you. Sorry about that.

Christian