[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Notification of missed calls

> > Oh! I didn't know. But will it display automatically, or do I need to
> > check the calls-history by myself, just to see if there were any
> > calls? I might not remember to do that every time. ;)
> > Sorry, but I have no possibility to check that by meself now.
> >

> You need to call it manually. Automatically displaying things is not
> always a very good way of doing things.

OK but, compare it with a traditional answer-machine.
You'd prefer that the machine gives a flash or something, telling you that there are new messages - rather than you having to push some button every now and then just in order to se *if* there were any messages.
The mobile phone works the same way - it normally shows some info in the display that someone has called you but you didn't answer.

Hakon