[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The kind of bugs and misbehavior I like to see being reported

Hello to all testers,

Here are a few examples of bugs and misbehaviors that I like receiving :

- Johnny reported me that the video transmission was enabled when the
user chooses ADSL/ISDN/LAN in the druid, even if he has no video device
and that the GM logo is transmitted in that case. That is a misbehavior,
why wasting bandwidth. It has been fixed.

- Cédric reported me a very nice bug. The current druid is using
"Firstname Lastname" in one unique field in the personal data section.
If your name had 3 parts (Miguel Rodriguez Perez for those of you who
remember him ;) ), the last part was ignored. It is fixed now.

- I found a very interesting bug alone. If you start GnomeMeeting
without camera, then go in the druid, plug the camera, the click Next
until the video settings page, the camera is present in the list because
the druid autodetects the devices for the currently selected plugin each
time you arrive on the video devices page. Choose the camera, complete.
Click on preview, the camera is used. Go in the prefs, and suprise, the
selected device is still "No device found", just because GM doesn't
update the internal structures of GM and the prefs window when Apply is
clicked except if the plugin has been changed. It is fixed now.
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org