Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] BETA 8

On 12/08/2003 at 14:05:06(+0200), Damien Sandras used 0.7K just to say:
> Le mar 12/08/2003 à 14:01, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just want to publically congratulate Julien for his hard work on
> > pwlib/gnomemeeting. That will open the door to new developments. I think
> > that it is a great step forward, just like when Sébastien Josset did the
> > IPv6 port of PWLIB.
>
> And when Georgi added Firewire support or when Paul created the ILS
> server and XDAP + all other contributions I forgot to mention... Thank
> you guys, you are helping GM moving forward!

Actually Firewire was already there thanks to Matsumoto san (again in
Japan). It only happens that AVC was what more people needed.

Which reminds me... I already mentioned this on the openh323 ML, but got no
response. Damien, you're the veteran. Do you have any idea who can
update http://www.openh323.org/fom-serve/cache/96.html ?

--
(    Georgi Georgiev   (  There's a lot to be said for not saying a    (
 )    chutz gg3 net     ) lot.                                          )