Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Feedback about pluginization of video device/driver

Le jeu 07/08/2003 à 12:14, Johnny Strom a écrit :
> I have a question what happens if one have a 2 or more TV cards with the
> exact same name will it be possible to choose only the first TV card as
> input then?

That is indeed a good question... if they have the very same name and
are handled by the same driver, I think you currently get the last
detected.

This is a problem in the driver... I'll see what I can do to fix that; I
think I could make them appear as "V4L PiCam", "V4L PiCam (2)", etc...

Thanks for the question,