Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Start hidden issue, gnome cosmetic bug?

Hi Miguel,

Only the GM window loses its frame.
If you reproduce it you'll see that, in fact, the window is fully
operational, that is, you can use the menus etc... except that you can
not minimize it (for obvious reasons :-)

/Josep