Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Start hidden issue, gnome cosmetic bug?

Hi Miguel,

> Wow, what a bug!.
heh.

> Before looking at the real issue here, I ave a simple question..., do
> all windows loose their frames or just the gnomemeeting window?

it's just an issue with the "start hidden".. and point is, that the
window does start with visible ... as far as i know damien knows this
bug already and will fix it sometime..
btw. it's even better to be seen with a heavily loaded system.. (like
run compilation with nice -10 and gm with nice 10)..

--
Regards,
 Kilian