Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Bug?

Il sab, 2003-04-26 alle 11:32, Damien Sandras ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I got a bug report this night where somebody lets GM run day and night
> with video preview activated. Once a day, it crashes while it is
> displaying the image (apparently). There are 2 possibilities : a driver
> bug or a gnomemeeting bug. Is it possible for you all to let GM run with
> video preview activated the whole day and night to check?
>
> I'm waiting for reports, thanks.

I've done that at least with the cvs version of 16 April GM didn't
crash, the only boring thing was that I was running GM for several days
and every time gm was disconnected from ils it opened 2 alert windows
also if the previous were still open so every time i log in in my vnc
session I had to close a lot of this alert windows somethimes 30 or
more.

but as i say any crash of GM ..

bye Alessio