Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] RH 9

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:09 am, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Some people reported problems when using GM on RH 9 with a Quicknet card
> due to changes in the threading mechanism.

i am having driver issues with my webcam under 9,  it no longer compiles :(
so im working on getting that fixed  i have tested GM  as far as it loads and
registers with ils  ok. i can call gm on my lan  and display the picture to
both ends and text chat ok.  other machine is RedHat 8.0 running GM 0.96.1