Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS Server

> It seems I will be able to get a really fast connection for the next ILS
> server (and an IPv6 address), but the problem is really with the
> software implementing the ILS...
Well, unfortunately I can't offer you a solution for the software problem but I
would like to offer two things: we have an "unused" dual Xeon 2.4GHz with lots
of HD-space and lots of RAM and big net-pipes. We could, if you like, set up an
IPv6-only mirror of gnomemeeting.org (e.g. www.ipv6.gnomemeeting.org or
something similar). And we could host the ILS-server (maybe a v6-only ILS?) if
your connection above doesn't work out. Just let me know if you like the idea.

Again, this doesn't solve the ILs-software prob, sorry...

Christian

--
JOIN - IP Version 6 in the WiN  Christian Strauf
A DFN project                   Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster