Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Who will contribute to the manual?

Hi list,

although the manual structure [1] was completed some days ago nobody but
me, Damien and dominance has contributed to the manual so far. I am very
busy at the moment thus I would be pleased if all persons who wanted to
contribute to the manual could start there work now. Thanks!

How can I contribute?

- Sign in the wiki with 'SurnameLastname' as username (for instance
"BillGates"). Then you can edit the whole content (create new section,
edit existing documents) of the wiki and start to write.

[1] manual structure -
http://www.seconix.com/wiki/index.php/StructureOfManual

So long
Matthias