Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Without frames

Le sam 21/12/2002 à 14:58, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Here is how GM looks like without frames :
>
> http://www.gnomemeeting.org/gm_test.png
>
> I don't like it very much, but it is up to you to decide.
> I'm waiting for your votes, once it has been voted, it will be too late
> to change it back. Don't complain when everything is coded! ;)

as i saw it by trying to code it for the druid, here are my comments:

i am for keeping frames in prefs and druid, even if it goes against HIG
advice.

i am for removing frame in Text chat window and all the tabs of control
panel

here are some screenshot about gm druid without frame (looks awfull at
my eyes, but only IMHO):

http://nalf.ath.cx/~fabrice/private/

--
ALPHONSO Fabrice <fabrice alphonso dyndns org>