Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Reminder

% *** Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote: ***
% That problem is the same than what happened with the old behavior, and
% is solved the same way : when the user starts the configuration druid,
% he is asked for his connection type, and that puts good default
% settings.
%
% Moreover, it doesn't answer my question yet :/
%

It was not the direct anwser but it could give some clues.