[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [Fwd: Re: [OpenH323]Small LDAP Patches.]

Interesting, it seems some more memory leaks have been fixed.
I will have to try (but I first need to finish the addressbook, and I'm
already bored of coding it)

If someone wants to help implementing a part of it (filters for example,
that's the easy part) ;)