Re: [Fwd: RFP: Keyboard Configuration Registry over dbus]

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 11:05 +0100, Sergey Udaltsov wrote:
> Rodrigo
>
> As I am thinking about it, there will appear
> "gnome-control-center-devel" package, including the autogenerated
> headers for DBUS access to g-s-d. So we'll need pkgconfig file for it,
> don't we? The name would probably be "gnome-settings-daemon.pc", if it
> is ok with you.

yeah, I was going to propose to use gnome-control-center instead, but I
see we already provide headers and libs in other namespaces
(libgnome-window-settings), so yeah, let's go for gnome-settings-daemon,
and call the lib libgnome-settings-daemon
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>