Re: Zeroconf applet

It seems like both of these could be merged into one single option,
which is "Enable Zeroconf Broadcasting" but with better terminology.
This could also just be placed in the Network preferences, rather
than having a whole new capplet for it. The real questions is whether
the policy belongs in Avahi, or something a bit higher. Basically,
the policy would be based on the option and enable/disable broadcasting
for that user. If the policy is in Avahi, the daemon can be told of the
settings change, via dbus. If the policy is higher up on the desktop
somewhere, I'm not sure how exactly it would work.

-- dobey