GNOME VoIP setup

I've made a small hack to manage the various VoIP clients that handle different protocols easily with the GNOME control center.

I've posted a blog entry about this here : . I don't know if my proposal is worth the effort, but i would appreciate any feedback on this.

Someone on #gnome-love told me about telepathy ( ). It seems to be pretty promising and the right thing to do in the future.

I've also read . So my blog entry may be my answer to the "Are other categories needed?" question :-).

I'll mention my blog entry in this bugzilla entry's comments. I'll also update the Wiki page if you think that VoIP clients should be part of the GNOME setup.

Thank you very much for your attention.

All the best,

Julien Gilli